Mentoring-for-Leadership Lunch Series
The Mentoring-for-Leadership Lunch series is a leadership development program for women faculty in STEM. It features a different woman leader each month who talks about her career path and the benefits and challenges of her position. This forum for informal mentoring encourages women faculty to consider positions of academic leadership. More than 100 women leaders, including center directors, chairs, and deans, have presented through this series.
We offer lunches monthly September – June, and once quarterly we feature a panel of women speakers that address a given topic. Past topics include Working with the Media and Nominating Women for Awards.
ADVANCE Center for Institutional Change
371 Loew Hall
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-2180
Recent & Upcoming Mentoring-for-Leadership Lunch Series
- Mentoring-for-Leadership Lunch Series: Dr. Sheila Edwards Lange, President, Seattle Central CollegeFriday, December 9, 2016 - 12:15pm to 1:30pmLoew 355
- Mentoring-for-Leadership Lunch Series: Lili Deligianni, Senior Researcher, Thomas J. Watson Research Center, IBMTuesday, January 17, 2017 - 12:15pm to 1:30pmHUB 332
- Mentoring-for-Leadership Lunch Series: Jennifer Cohen, Athletic Director, University of WashingtonFriday, February 3, 2017 - 12:15pm to 1:30pmLoew 355
- Mentoring-for-Leadership Lunch Series: Gen. Ellen Pawlikowski, Commander, Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OhioMonday, April 10, 2017 - 12:15pm to 1:30pmLoew 355
- Mentoring-for-Leadership Lunch Series: Mentoring-for-Leadership Lunch Series: Transitioning to Leadership Roles in your CommunityTuesday, May 2, 2017 - 12:15pm to 1:30pmEEB 303